Low lift pallet truck ECU-SF 20
Swift and Compact
Request to: ECU-SF 20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The powerful ECU-SF low lift pallet truck by STILL features a hinged platform and a load capacity of 2,000 kg, making it the ideal choice for loading and unloading lorries and for transporting goods horizontally. This compact warehouse helper can be manoeuvred accurately and safely in narrow spaces. Its rounded forks can be easily threaded into pallets. This low-maintenance truck gets the job done reliably, from lightweight jobs over multiple shifts in the industrial sector to handling material in retail environments.
The chassis is covered with shock-resistant plastic, providing the robust truck with outstanding protection in harsh environments. With a height of only 170 mm, the platform on the ECU-SF is very low. This enables operators to quickly and safely get on and off the stand-on platform. The precise and intuitive electrical steering unit minimizes operator fatigue and enables goods to be turned around fast. The optional side bars can be opened and closed using only one hand, keeping the driver stable and safe in any driving situation.
The ECU-SF 20 in detail
- Strong and speedy: up to 2,500 kg lifting capacity and maximum speed of 14 km/h
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance AC drive motor
- The right driving programme for all situations: select maximum handling capacity or maximum efficiency: BOOST or ECO
- Always ready to go: a battery capacity of up to 500 Ah and the optional STILL Li-ion battery keeps the truck operational around the clock
- Powerful and safe on ramps: sprung support wheels ensure maximum traction
- Back-friendly: air-cushioned stand-on platform can be adjusted to individual driver’s weight
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using only one hand
- Easy and quick battery changing: lateral battery changing option for greater operational hours with top safety
- Safe operation: height-adjustable side arms for optimum lateral support
- Safe around corners: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Swift and safe: optional combi-tiller dynamically adjusts the distance between driver and truck and increases the maximum speed in pedestrian operation to 6 km/h
- All-round safety: height-adjustable side guards keep the driver safe and stable, and provide optimal protection in all driving situations
- Maximum driver protection: sensitive and optimally positioned impact plate
- Accidental roll-back eliminated: automatic stop function also on ramps
- Fatigue-free operation thanks to precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Best view: free view of the fork tips facilitates precise work
- Important information at a glance: colour display with languageindependent icons
- High pallet reloading rate: compact dimensions allow for quick and safe operation
- Flexible loading: optional in-built charger allows decentralised loading processes
- Optimal utilisation of storage area: compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability facilitate narrow working aisles
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXU-SF 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||130||9.0||24|